• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Cute Octo Puppet

octobloke

Cuttlefish
Registered
I've got one that I call 'Asterisk'. They are good fun and strangely photogenic too. Check out the 'Cephalopod Chronicles' in the humor links section.

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
Go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Carol, you need this! :twisted:

That's a folkmanis puppet I think. I know we sell them at work (& yes I'm still resisting........but its weakening.....cos I getta discount!)

J

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
I've got two of these - Otto and Lenya von Bruno - that I've had for close to 15 years. The construction quality is pretty good on these octo puppets.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
I recognize him - that's Bill the Octopus who's sitting here by my laptop!
Bill, under another name, was the octopus who went mountain climbing and had other adventures.

Nancy

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
You guys are a bad influence........Had to.... Couldn't resist after all the great comments.......And you should see this sellers other puppets. Found a Seahorse but this I AM resisting....

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Came home to a box on the front porch!!! Very nicely made and wouldn't mind starting a collection of these puppets!!!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annainbrooklyn

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak