TONMOcon VII Transportation and Accomodation Sharing

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
@Danna , @sedna and I are all staying at a hotel in Boston on Sunday night at an airport hotel with Monday AM flights. If you do the same, we may be able to find a way to share a ride to Logan that is reasonable and we can do later in the day but I don't know what options are there besides the Peter Pan bus.

Last edited:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
nice call, D. @Severine, I think it depends on people and their preferences. It's certainly possible to get home if it ends by 6pm... depends on where you live and your tolerance for a long day :smile:

Severine

Cuttlefish
Registered
Flying SW, if I got back at 6 I wouldn't have time to get to the gate as far as I can tell. I would have to fly out the next morning. No worries!

perke

O. vulgaris
Registered
I might be able to give people a ride back to Logan airport on the Sunday if there is interest as it will otherwise just be me in the car. Of course I'm used to driving on the other side of the road and the other side of the car so you may be taking your life in your own hands:wink:

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
I might be able to give people a ride back to Logan airport on the Sunday if there is interest as it will otherwise just be me in the car. Of course I'm used to driving on the other side of the road and the other side of the car so you may be taking your life in your own hands:wink:
I'll risk it! Please count me in as a passenger (and let me contribute to the rental fee) as this has been a major concern in my planning.

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
My daughter and I would like to ride to Logan with you! That counts as two more to split the cost with!

perke

O. vulgaris
Registered
I'm not flying back to the uk till Monday night but will have picked the car up from the airport( on the wednesday before)so am returning it sunday as I won't need it. So we can head back whenever we like dependent on what everyone elses plans are.

Latest Posts