• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

cephalopod genomic model

monty;89257 said:
"spin the spinner forever when you click the submit button" thing?

That's what it did, aye! Funny indeed. I went and editted my second quick post no problem (when I posted them). Then went back and tried to edit the first (and save you all of the second) but it wouldn't have it. This same thing happened earlier too.

Cheers!

main_board;89260 said:
That's what it did, aye! Funny indeed. I went and editted my second quick post no problem (when I posted them). Then went back and tried to edit the first (and save you all of the second) but it wouldn't have it. This same thing happened earlier too.

Cheers!

I sometimes find that if I use the "go advanced" I can submit from the "advanced" page even when the "quick reply" doesn't work... but it'd be nice to track this pesky bug down. What browser and OS are you using?

I was contacted last year by an editor of a newsletter wanting to report on a group doing sequencing of O.bimaculoides.
At that time he wanted to use my photos. Then he decided to wait until the project was completed.

I've contacted him again for more information, since I've heard nothing for about a year.

Nancy

This is consistent with what I know. We were asked last year to recommend a species that would be suitable for sequencing. We recommended O. bimaculoides and helped locate and animal. A colleague dissected out various tissues for them and these will also be used in the analysis. Unless they give me permission, I do not feel free to name the lab doing this.

Roy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back