• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Cartoon caption contest

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Melissa,

Remember how, in "A Prayer For Owen Meany," young Owen knew that all of the signature events in his life were rehearsals for a single, pivotal moment that would reveal the shape and meaning of his life? For me, that moment has arrived.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pull out my hair for three weeks.

Yours truly,

Clem

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Clem said:
Remember how, in "A Prayer For Owen Meany," young Owen knew that all of the signature events in his life were rehearsals for a single, pivotal moment that would reveal the shape and meaning of his life?
you mean someone has stolen my recipe Calamari ChiCom KaBoom?

this is irrelevent but after watching the beer can chicken episode of DFL! im trying to figure a positive way to harness the explosion of a beer (the holy grail being Nitrogen charged) in the cooking of an animal, most likely fowl.... i figure the shrapnel before being picked out could allow extra paths for aromatics to penetrate the flesh....

:madsci: :heart: :beer:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak