Cartoon caption contest

Melissa,

Remember how, in "A Prayer For Owen Meany," young Owen knew that all of the signature events in his life were rehearsals for a single, pivotal moment that would reveal the shape and meaning of his life? For me, that moment has arrived.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pull out my hair for three weeks.

Yours truly,

Clem

Clem said:
Remember how, in "A Prayer For Owen Meany," young Owen knew that all of the signature events in his life were rehearsals for a single, pivotal moment that would reveal the shape and meaning of his life?

you mean someone has stolen my recipe Calamari ChiCom KaBoom?

this is irrelevent but after watching the beer can chicken episode of DFL! im trying to figure a positive way to harness the explosion of a beer (the holy grail being Nitrogen charged) in the cooking of an animal, most likely fowl.... i figure the shrapnel before being picked out could allow extra paths for aromatics to penetrate the flesh....

:madsci: :heart: :beer:

hmmm...
"Ia fthaghn sapporo de shub saki?" springs to mind...but will have to think for a day or two...
g

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back