• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $50/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

BRIARUS for sale

There is a briarus for sale at an LFS near me that is definetly just that, I've seen it myself. It is a very reliable LFS and the octopus is well cared for apart from being in a tank that is slightly smaller than it should be in. This guys also a baby as it's relatively small (size of maybe a small orange or clemantine balled up) I'm not sure how much it is, but I am willing to go out and pick it up and ship it to anyone that wants it. If anyones interested I can find out how much it is for you. I will require that you paypal me or send me cash or check for the octopus, shipping, shipping materials, and everything that is involved with sending you the octo before I send it to you (I will be as cheap as I possibly can). This is a great chance for someone to get a young octo with a definite ID from a reliable source (yours truly :smoke:). I don't know how long the octo will last, judging by the aquariests around hear probably a while, but I will not be able to offer this to you unless you contact me by August 1 as soon after that I'm heading off on a Sea turtle research project in Georgia, then going on vacation, then school starts :mad: and I won't have time.