• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Beginner from France.

Sepioloidea

Hatchling
Registered
Hello,

I'm new on this forum, and i found already many things on it. It's really amazing for someone like me who likes so much those animals, cos i didn't find before this week on internet a forum which could talk about those great ceph. It's done now.

Well, if it's not the good place for my new post, sorry for that.

- I would like to know firstable, which little octopus and where it could be possible to find one for sell ?
As i'm leaving in france, it's may be hard. But i've never find a place where i could buy an octopus.

- If i want only one small octopus, could you tell me the minimum size for an aquarium or tank ?
( A friend of mine, could help me for a "sea aquarium", cos he has one already since many years )

- Which temperature need an octopus in aquarium ?

Thanks a lot !, and sorry for my poor english :biggrin2:

Sepio.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
First off, welcome to Tonmo !
Secondly, be sure to read the Ceph Care articles written by staff members...they will answer most of your questions, if you have any that are different, just post up a query.

Greg