• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

[Announcement]: Welcome to the new layout!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Please excuse our dust! We're revamping TONMO.com for the new year!

See our new [url2="http://www.tonmo.com/forums"]Forum Index[/url2].

NOTE: If you are having problems logging in to the site, please clear your cookies. If the problem persists, please email me.

For info on the changes, [url2="http://www.tonmo.com/community/index.php?threads/3433/"]view this thread[/url2]. More info to come!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Thanks much! There's still quite a ways to go, but we're over the hump.

:santa:

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
I'm loving it, Big T. Novelty rulez!

(I'm using this new "Quick Reply" thingy. This would've been a dangerous feature for the site to have had back in my heyday.)

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
I've never sent a direct message to you before, Tony, but let me just say that I'm so appreciative that you've done so much for all of us. Your wife had a brilliant suggestion (as wives tend to have) and I'm glad you made it a reality. I'm not an aquarium-owner at present (landlord won't allow it), but will be a ceph-owner someday. Thank you so much for everything. This site ROCKS. Good man, good job.

Erich :notworth:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HissHisss

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak