Animal Face Off

i dont think thatd even things up..... I doubt anyone would remember this Diamond guy if he croaked... however, Zappa's been gone for a while and as we all can see is still as popular....

Flicking matches... now thats fun :twisted:

You know a matchup i'd like to see, geoduck vs earthworm.... wooooo! imagine that fierce battle....

WhiteKiboko said:
i dont think thatd even things up..... I doubt anyone would remember this Diamond guy if he croaked...

cretin

"Did you ever read about a frog who dreamed of being a King
And then became one"

Watched the hippo vs shark.... it wasnt bad.... fortunately there wasnt as much of the CG mess as i thought there would be.... which is a good thing.... however it seems that they dont have fact checkers around once the experts leave... for example, the mentioned hippos eat and sleep underwater, when actually hippos may run/walk several miles to graze... but maybe im just nitpicking.... as for the face off of scientists trading barbs, yeah that didnt seem posed at all.... :roll:

No no...not that. They are both so plastic ! Maybe that's where she caught the virus...hmmm.
Ok...how about Emeril vs George W. B. ?????

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back