• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

After a long and confusing journey, octopus science

ravenschild

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hi. As the forum suggests, I'm introducing myself. Lo, for I am a just-starting octopus scientist, absolutely thrilled about the topic, but without much experience in this particular field. Once upon a time I started in Marine Biology, but spent several years on other topics, and am only just getting back. Here's hoping I shan't stray again.

I really appreciate all of the articles and discussions available here! Thanks!

ravenschild

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Welcome to Tonmo, I'm sure you will find the group to be interesting and informative...and always happy to meet a new "cephologist" !
greg

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
:welcome: to the weird and wacky world of the mad ceph scientist! Once you get got you'll never leave MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :sagrin:

J

:welcome: Ravenschild!! You'll find a LOT of ceph info on this website -- many very knowlegable ones have written volumes of great information here. Glad you're here! :mrgreen:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak