• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

WEll i believe i am back again

Well i am finaly back again, i find that i take little breaks from tonmo when ever anyting ceph relateded turns to the bad, i then come back a month or two later, well after my failed attemp to get some flamboyant cuttle eggs/cuttles, failed i was flustered and took a leave of absence from the forum, well do to the fact that my last surviving bandensis cuttle, lazarus is getting big and beging that i take some pics of him, i have decided to come back. :smile:

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Stick around, OK, we need I need you need everybody needs cuttle! Lazarus with hindsight probably should've been called Methusalem, I guess, or is this his second run following divine intervention?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
We all take breaks now and again...glad you have returned to the tidepool!
greg

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Glad you are back. I know how you feel! I go through times where I just can't put anymore effort into anything ceph related - just to tired and it so hard! Right now I have a bunch of babies very few people are actually buying, a bunch of new video and pics, but I haven't the heart to work on it. I am still beat from the 8 months of work raising the last batch and that ending with no fertile eggs. However, I think, like you, I am starting to come out of it. Sorry to cry all over your thread! :smile:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HissHisss

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak