• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

we want Sepia bandensis

David

Hatchling
Registered
Been seeing a lot on TONMO about sepia Bandensis. I am sure a lot of people besides myself would be interested in how to acquire eggs or young. I keep reading that they have been showing up in the SF area. Does anyone know of any LFS that has CB bandenis eggs or young that will ship them across the US? :?:

As far as I can tell there are no CB bandensis for sale anywhere. The eggs we are seeing are wild caught, and there don't seem to be any right now. I am working on making the available, but it might take a while.

hey guys, i have some cb's eggs coming in this friday. if you are interested, do a craiglist search for paradise aquarium in sacramento.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back