• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Very Rare Flamboyant Cuttlefish for sale UK

cuttlefish77

Hatchling
Registered
I'm not sure if this is in the right section as I couldn't find the Classifieds

I'm selling my baby Flamboyant Cuttlefish. He is very healthy and feeding well. Unfortunatly I need to close down his tank so I'm selling him on.

He has beautiful colours and pulses colours all over his body. These are very hard to come by in the UK hense the price I'm asking is £200.

I'M OPEN TO REALISTIC OFFERS

This is pick up only

Thanks for looking

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230765632...d=link&campid=5338967513&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Recent Listed & Updated Adverts - Aquarist Classifieds Recent Listed & Updated Adverts

Attachments

• conv_305135.jpg
    conv_305135.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 59
  • conv_305136.jpg
    conv_305136.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 56
  • conv_305137.jpg
    conv_305137.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 63
  • conv_305138.jpg
    conv_305138.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 103
So, in the morning I find you posting:

"Hey Guy's

I just picked up a Flamboyant Cuttlefish. I didn't take these pix but they are from the LFS where I bought him from :biggrin2:

He's got a 55g all to himself

What do you think? :smile:"

Now, three hours later, was it, you have to "unfortunately close down the tank"? Please enlighten me, for not making sense of the above?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back