Tralfaz Eats

Fishsupply

Hi there I was actually about to order a bimac from fishsupply and was wondering if the octo you recieved came to you ok? Also how long did it take for yours to start eating once you recieved it?

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
You might not have noticed, but the last post in this thread was over a year ago. Tralfaz was one of the original bimac siblings. Like Ollie, Ink, and Roxy, Tralfaz lived out his full life and died a few months ago.

Many of us ordered from Fish Supply and had successful results. Another good place is Octopets. A lot of our current bimacs come from there.

Nancy

Hi there again, yes I did see that but it seemed like alot of the people that were conversing in this post got theirs from fishsupply. The reason why i asked is because fishsupply has decent size bimacs, and octopets are a total of 1 inch.

Well i also found out why copper was in my tank. The distilled water supply i was using had a copper pipe that is really old inside the machine. Kinda pissed about that one, but atleast i found the problem. :x

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
ah yes, sneaky copper pipe... recently had a friend with a DIY chiller but it had coper pipes too! too bad