Trailer: Dr. Steve O'Shea on Shark Men, July 2nd - Nat'l Geographic

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
it will replay again at 1:00 am eastern

A fantastic episode. Congrats to Steve for such a great show.

by the way Steve + small plane = most amusing!
for me the highlight was steve showing us and small squid, sooooo cool. I cant wait for next weeks episode now!

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
LOCKED IN! (ie Neal will leave the TV on and set to the correct channel when he goes to bed :wink:)

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Fun show and I was so envious of the whale shark and pilot whale swims!!! I expect the students will not forget the adventure. Great to see GoneToBaja too! Nice job Dale warding of the warden :wink:.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
And of course is it now 11:20 :roll: and Neal is in bed so I will have to look to see if it will be played again and then figure out how to set the channel (first I have to figure out which remote works the TV!)

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Very interesting! Each attempt seems to move us a little closer to success.

Keep up the good work, Steve!

Nancy

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
After going through 3 remotes (not counting the one that is charging) and untold number of buttons, I finally got the TV to turn on and be connected to the cable. It took me awhile to figure out how to change the channel and then I could only make the up and down rocker button work but it is finally set to the Nat Geo channel and I will go down and watch it in 5 minutes :biggrin2: