• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks, like Site Search. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more cephy goodness.

[Tattoo]: Melbe's Octopus, Roxy

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Long-time TONMO.com member Melbe has shared a picture of the octopus tattoo (named Roxy) she has on the small of her back. Very cool! Thanks for sharing; it makes a fine addition to our Tattoo Gallery... which, by the way, was Melbe's idea!

Click the image below to enlarge:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
is that inner or outer back...if its inner shes done some good word on her erectors.... personally, ive debated several time with the idea, but i can tell you this, if i do get one, it wont be as realistic....kinda more cartoonish with an edge....like a malevolent, non-sexual nose art you could imagine seeing on a plane or a military patch..... i do have to say....the tatoo parlor is coming along quite nicely.... its good to see so many cephalopodaphiles.....

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blam

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak