• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Stubby squid?

A while ago I heard somthing about octopets starting to sell stubby squid... What was that all about? And what is a stubby squid?

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GONNA SELL THOSE!!!!!! I WAS SPOSED TO BE THE FIRST!!!!!! CURSE U OCTOPETS!!!!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
You would have had a hard time shipping to the US from Hawaii, so I don't think they're competition!

Nancy

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
ah....8-10 degrees celsius??? the guys who make chillers will be happy...

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
The only ceph (other than octopuses) listed on the Octopets website is Sepia officinalis the European Common Cuttlefish, which is what they've been sellling for some time now.

Nancy

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
We don't know what there're going to do in the future, but that's it for right now.

Nancy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak