Starting a ceph business

Paradox;93609 said:
Officianalis!!

Marinebio-Id be interested in some officianalis eggs. How much and how many is the minimum required?

Perhaps we can gather a group together..

Heres a video of my last one! Much more personable then Bandensis =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Xp2OK-cxE

I'm not sure on what the price would be it depends on the shipping from the UK, I would think it would be around $5-10 an egg. The minimal order will probably be around 50-100 eggs. However I'm still working on the permits I would need to import them and I do not know if I will have them but the end of there egg laying season. I'll see what I can do

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Well, just out of curiosity, could you ship octopuses the other direction, to the UK?

Nancy

Michael Blue

Wonderpus
Registered
I would seriously be interested in looking into tank size requirements, etc. on S. officianalis. Bandensis and Bimacs would be my next choices.

Just to be sure I didn't misunderstand, you are looking to eventually try to raise these species yourself, as opposed to continual wild-caught, right?

More power to you!

id be very interested in the sepia o eggs but i dont exactly need 100 of them just like 5-`10 or so so if some others would like to go in on them with me that would suit me fine. the time period that they would be available is great for me also cause my 125 is almost ready to have the cuttles now just a few more precautionary steps(power head filters etc) so let me know how you decide to sell them