• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Someone with a bunch of cuttles on RC

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
...I fixed his issue; he should now be able to post here (his account was awaiting email confirmation -- he also has an old account -- if he forgot his password and he's not receiving emails from the forum, I can help)

cswann821

Hatchling
Registered
Hey everyone, I'm the guy. For some reason my email wasn't recieveing the confirmation. Somehow today, I was able to get the correct username/password combo. Anyways... So far I sold 8 of actually 43 cuttles. I'm gonna keep five, so I'll say I have 30 for sale.
I'm putting them up at 45.00 a piece, 3 or more for 40.00, and 6 or more at 38.00. Of course I can't give gaurantees. I shipped them tripple bagged with oxygen, in an insulated box. Weather here in Maryland has been around the low 80's. I do have ice packs available if weather where you are is warmer. Please Buy them... soon, I fear there gonna crawl out of the tank and eat my child. lol no but really give me a post if your interested. I have no problem meeting anyone near Frederick MD. if they want to avoid shipping costs.

Thanks .

mcmusashi5

GPO
Registered
cswann821;137827 said:
Hey everyone, I'm the guy. For some reason my email wasn't recieveing the confirmation. Somehow today, I was able to get the correct username/password combo. Anyways... So far I sold 8 of actually 43 cuttles. I'm gonna keep five, so I'll say I have 30 for sale.
I'm putting them up at 45.00 a piece, 3 or more for 40.00, and 6 or more at 38.00. Of course I can't give gaurantees. I shipped them tripple bagged with oxygen, in an insulated box. Weather here in Maryland has been around the low 80's. I do have ice packs available if weather where you are is warmer. Please Buy them... soon, I fear there gonna crawl out of the tank and eat my child. lol no but really give me a post if your interested. I have no problem meeting anyone near Frederick MD. if they want to avoid shipping costs.

Thanks .
do u still have them now and what spesies