Socktopuses

Nifty drawring, Tani. I need something like that in my home.

Here are some blocktopuses (both from Legoland California, I think). Lego rules.

um... said:
Melissa said:
:nofeet: I turn around for a minute to call some aquariums about TONMOcon and look what happens! There aren't even socktopuses in this thread anymore. :oops: :nofeet:

But the aquariums were good to us, and next week I suspect we'll have real information about TONMOcon! :mrgreen:

Melissa

Sweet. :biggrin2:

There will be socktopus stuff here, soon. Or at least vaguely socktopus-related attempts at 'humour'. :roll:

supernick started it

:oops:
Nuh-uh! um... called me a silly bugger and so did joel_ang! :cry: send them to the webmasters office! :x

I think they are ninja monkeys if you read my signature You'll know why im scared :goofysca:

Just got my OCTODOG! It is adorable and I can hardly wait to use it. According to the accompanying literature, it works best on skinless dogs that are not all-beef, which is fine with me 'cause I prefer the lowfat turkey dogs.

However, I couldn't find any "microwave stand" as described in an online review of it. There was a short plastic skewer of some sort, but no explanation -- I suppose it is meant to get any residue off the OCTODOG before putting it in the dishwasher. Anyway, they say the Octo effect is best if you boil the dog. I really prefer broiled or microwaved franks, but hey, if it results in a more realistic Octo, I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

:heee:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back