• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

planning another tank

I am planning to set up another tank but am not quit sure what to get. Here is what is what is on my list.

O. viened
O. vulgairus
O.cyeana

I now this is a little soon to be thinking about getting another octopus but I love the darn things.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi Clownfish,

These are large octos and hard to get, too!
Why don't you think of a bimac as your next octo? They have many good qualities.

Nancy

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
LOL might as well stick a GPO in there too :smile:

Its good to plan ahead, one day I'll be looking for some of those species too, not yet though

I now theys are large octopus but I realy would like a more active octopus. I am planning on setting up a 100 gallon tank soon. witch is big enough for a viened or a cyeana. also bigger octopus mean more planning witch is one of my favorite things about fish keeping. my current octopus will be moved up to a 65 gallon tank and my 30 gallon will be for food. the more we keep theys wonderful octopus the more we can understand there needs and reqirments. if I do end up getting a vulguris it would be put in a 200 gallon but most likely it will be a viened or a cyeana. I enjoy whatching large octopus. I would realy like to take it to the next step. by the way dont GPO's need atleast 500 gallons

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak