• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Pacific Tree Octo

I have seen a few sites portraying them, and don't get me wrong they look lovely, and in need of protection, but I don't want to be concerned about "bigfoot or nessie"

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Re: Pacific Tree Octo

neptune said:
Is this creature a hoax? :bugout:
Neptune,

The Pacific tree octopus is a myth. However, on the basis of your avatar, I think we can confirm the existence of the Floridian reef bunny.

:goofysca:

Clem

Clem,

Thanks, appreciate the reply. Have seen some websites and photos, but looked way to nilly willy.

However, on the basis of your avatar, I think we can confirm the existence of the Floridian reef bunny.

:roflmao: kind of reminds me of a seabadger

Now all Ochi needs is a basket full of Cadbury Cream Eggs.

John,

:lol: :lol: :lol: , I believe my friend you may have lost it! If not you must be the cadbury rep for NC. Who else has those things this early before Easter? :lol:

That was 8) John, thanks for the laugh!!!

Whoa I never realized how far away we are from Easter. You know how Walmart is...the day after Valentines day, they're selling for Easter...and the day after Easter, they're selling for Halloween. :lol:

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
sideways said:
NEWS ALERT...There's been another sighting of the Floridian Reef Bunny.
Sideways,

At first glance I wasn't sure the photo was legitimate, but it has a date stamp, so it must be real.

Have the bunnies infested your billiards table? They eat slate, you know.

:wink:

Clem

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lonestar108

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan