Octopuses are slow and unfriendly. Jump on them to destroy.

Taollan

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
The picture says it all. This is a screen shot from Turtle odyssey 2 on yahoo games. I am just wondering who is behind spreading this propaganda against cephalopods.

Attachments

• conv_303169.jpg
    conv_303169.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 51

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
lets just condemn octo pouncing and leave it that....

this is not the place for political diatribes, no matter regardless of your leaning....if you have something outrageous that you can share like an adult, the 'octopus and propaganda' thread (sticky, and the best thread on the board :razz: [mainly thanks to clem and phil]) is your place to go... we also have the cephs in video game thread(s?)....

i think i remember mario squishing a few squid.... i think it may just be a matter of a society that is more tied into the sea, leaving cephs to be more readily enlisted as either friend or foe....

Taollan

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
WhiteKiboko;106276 said:
this is not the place for political diatribes, no matter regardless of your leaning....if you have something outrageous that you can share like an adult

Ouch.... I didn't think I would get scolded for that after I thought better of my rant and removed it.
In the future I will likely look for an appropriate thread to place my contributions... like the "Ceph's in Video Games".

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Oops. Guess I missed something there. Doing that too much lately.

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Taollan;106278 said:
Ouch.... I didn't think I would get scolded for that after I thought better of my rant and removed it.
In the future I will likely look for an appropriate thread to place my contributions... like the "Ceph's in Video Games".

:oops:

I guess it mustve taken awhile to post that comment... i wrote it when it was still on there... thank you for taking off though... sorry if i seemed overly severe... poorly worded i guess...

interesting - i went to take me quoting you out of my post, but it seems to have done it when you deleted said section...

Taollan

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
No problem. It was overboard on my part, and it took me a little while to come to my senses and come back to get rid of it.

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
You see, this is civilized. You two remind me of the Goofy Gophers from Loony Tunes "After you", "no, after you" "indeed." I'd like all our discourse to operate like this.

Merry Whatever!

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
WhiteKiboko;106276 said:
...if you have something outrageous that you can share like an adult, the 'octopus and propaganda' thread (sticky, and the best thread on the board :razz: [mainly thanks to clem and phil]) is your place to go...
Sure, come on over. It's not all "genocide this, genocide that, doop de doo..." Just don't start any digressions about food. :roll:

Clem

Latest Posts