Octopuses are slow and unfriendly. Jump on them to destroy.

Taollan

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
The picture says it all. This is a screen shot from Turtle odyssey 2 on yahoo games. I am just wondering who is behind spreading this propaganda against cephalopods.

Attachments

• conv_303169.jpg
    conv_303169.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 92
lets just condemn octo pouncing and leave it that....

this is not the place for political diatribes, no matter regardless of your leaning....if you have something outrageous that you can share like an adult, the 'octopus and propaganda' thread (sticky, and the best thread on the board :razz: [mainly thanks to clem and phil]) is your place to go... we also have the cephs in video game thread(s?)....

i think i remember mario squishing a few squid.... i think it may just be a matter of a society that is more tied into the sea, leaving cephs to be more readily enlisted as either friend or foe....

WhiteKiboko;106276 said:
this is not the place for political diatribes, no matter regardless of your leaning....if you have something outrageous that you can share like an adult

Ouch.... I didn't think I would get scolded for that after I thought better of my rant and removed it.
In the future I will likely look for an appropriate thread to place my contributions... like the "Ceph's in Video Games".

Taollan;106278 said:
Ouch.... I didn't think I would get scolded for that after I thought better of my rant and removed it.
In the future I will likely look for an appropriate thread to place my contributions... like the "Ceph's in Video Games".

:oops:

I guess it mustve taken awhile to post that comment... i wrote it when it was still on there... thank you for taking off though... sorry if i seemed overly severe... poorly worded i guess...

interesting - i went to take me quoting you out of my post, but it seems to have done it when you deleted said section...

You see, this is civilized. You two remind me of the Goofy Gophers from Loony Tunes "After you", "no, after you" "indeed." I'd like all our discourse to operate like this.

Merry Whatever!

WhiteKiboko;106276 said:
...if you have something outrageous that you can share like an adult, the 'octopus and propaganda' thread (sticky, and the best thread on the board :razz: [mainly thanks to clem and phil]) is your place to go...
Sure, come on over. It's not all "genocide this, genocide that, doop de doo..." Just don't start any digressions about food. :roll:

Clem

Clem;106372 said:
Sure, come on over. It's not all "genocide this, genocide that, doop de doo..." Just don't start any digressions about food. :roll:

Clem

hey, quit starting digressions about digressions. That's, like, meta-recursive or something, and we'll end up in an existential paradox (not that I have anything against Paradox, particularly not anything that should incite him to unleash his cephalopod army in my general direction).

Speaking of which, if you keep staring at the universe, you're going to break it. Cut it out. (It was like that when I got here, it's not my fault. I wasn't staring, it just caught my eye. I didn't even ask to see the rest of its tattoo.)

ob;106375 said:
What kind of "interesting" medication are you on, Monty? :wink:

I had a lot of fondue and a blackberry margarita last night, does that explain anything?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back