• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

[Octopodcast]: Episode 5, Interview with Brian Walls (WhiteKiboko)

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
What you've all been waiting for... the new Octopodcast is released! :cool2: You can get to it from our Octopodcast page:

[URL2="http://www.tonmo.com/octopodcast/index.php"]TONMO.com Octopodcast -- Episode 5[/URL2]

This month we speak with Mr. Brian Walls (WhiteKiboko). Thanks WK!

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Interesting stuff...will have to remember to give WK some grief about trawling, and a chestbang to Toren for the song! :cheers:

jc45

GPO
Registered
Hey, good episode!:smile: I never knew about the Legend of the Foolish Octpi, it's pretty funny.

:band: And Toren, that is some intense music!!!

Joey

Toren

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Thanks guys! We're working on a new album so if anyone has any other cephalopod-related song ideas, I'll hear them!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
I'll bite!

I'd like to hear a song about Cuttlefish, and perhaps somehow when you use the word you stutter it -- "C-c-c-cuttlefish"

As for the storyline, hmm... maybe something about the cuttlefish's camouflage ability... could tie-in to its personality. Kinda like Billy Joel's "The Stranger". :mrgreen: :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grantbey

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak