• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

[Octopodcast]: Episode 6, Interview with Colin Dunlop

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
:birthday: Colin!

I haven't had time to listen yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

Architeuthoceras

Architeuthis
Staff member
I just listened to this and last months octopodcasts, very nice. WK dont sound like a southern Kiboko, and Collin actually pronounces it with a K sound, Fascinating... :cool2:

and a belated :birthday: to Collin

and a belated Happy Kiboko appreciation day!

Toren

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Tony I could listen to you pushing phone buttons all day :wink:

If you want some more of my band's music for the next 'cast, there's no more squid songs but lots of Lovecrafty, math, spacey, and superhero ones.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Yes, it is now part of the Octopodcast formula... live dialing! :mrgreen: Ah, the things I can do with a captive audience! :madsci:

lovecrafty / spacey = in!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
HEY COLIN......:birthday: Belated from me and Jess!

I have.......dial-up so unfortunatley have missed the last 3 as I don't have the time to wait 45 minutes for it to download:roll: . Sooonnnn.....verrrryyyy sooonnnnnn....I will have cable.....

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hi Everyone -

thanks for the birthday wishes, I have been run off my feet since then but some of it was 'good fun work' so cant complain. Put a ring on my first bird of prey just yesterday - a kestrel.

Kevin - In the UK the hard Greek version tends to be used so its kephalopods and kephalothorax etc etc.

cheers for now
Colin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PmZkilla

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak