• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

New Movie of Ossie

Akyu

GPO
Registered
She put on quite a show tonight. After spending an hour watching Ossie, I realize no matter my talent as a writer, words just simply cannot describe this wondrous creature.

So here's a movie to show you all. It's three minutes, and actually two movies spliced together. Enjoy!

Akyu

GPO
Registered
bobwonderbuns said:
BTW, what is that in the tank, a skull or am I seeing things?

Thanks bob! It was quite fun watching her do that. Yes, that is a skull in the background. We had found this cool aquarium toy shaped like a pirate skull and since it had lots of openings and was dark inside, I was actually hoping Ossie would use it as her den, but she likes her rock much better. She does use the skull as a staging point for her attacks on unsuspecting shrimp though. :lol:

BTW, I just watched the video on my PC at work. It looks murky! I hope you all can see because when I view it through the Macs at home, it's quite clear. Let me know if it doesn't come through well because then I'll ask Tony to host it as a quicktime movie instead.

S.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
This has been added to our Video Gallery (requires QuickTime, but the image is a bit sharper than what's on YouTube). Thanks Akyu!

Video Gallery

Akyu

GPO
Registered
Tony, thank you very much for hosting the video. Life has been crazy here and therefore I haven't had a chance to visit Tonmo much recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kezrah

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak