• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

My new Cuttle!!!

Panzz

Blue Ring
Registered
hi everyone,
got a new cuttle today, was so happy because it is already feeding on the first day when it got here, and wasn't inking my tank. will get a photo of it soon... so keep checking thanks!!! :biggrin2:

Panzz

Blue Ring
Registered
the photos are difficult to get for now cos my cuttlle is still new and usually would hide in places where it is difficult to get it's photo so maybe it would start coming out more often after a few days then I would be able to get a photo of it. :biggrin2:

Panzz

Blue Ring
Registered
got the photos at last!!! here is the photo of my cuttle while it is swimming anyone can identify what speices it is for me? Thanks!!! :biggrin2:

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hey, that is a neat cuttle !!!! Looks very happy too...have no clue as to what species though...

Panzz

Blue Ring
Registered
thanks for all the nice and fast reply, and thanks for identifying my cuttle by the way has anyone got a hyper cuttle who likes to swim round of the tank?

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Looks good Panzz

make sure you keep us up to date with how your cuttle adapts to life with you :smile:

Colin

Panzz

Blue Ring
Registered
sure! today my cuttle found a hiding place and dug a hole and sat there waiting for its food to come by sometimes it really gets lazy or it would sometimes bust into craziness and go all over the tank and it likes playing hide and seek, would change its position when you find him sometimes :biggrin2: [/b]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaneMom6800

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak