• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $50/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

More Pictures!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Ink was up to his tricks again! I tried the crab thing again, only this time with a small plastic case with a fiddler. I was snapping some shots and realized I had quite a buildup of algae which was making the shots unclear so I grabbed my claw, found an extra skimmer sponge and started cleaning the glass. Ink drops the crab package and grabs the claw and sponge! Would not let go. I ended up having to leave him alone with it untill he had finished fooling with it! And he got the crab when I wasnt looking AGAIN :roll: !

Outsmarted again!!!

Carol

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
so I guess the question is...who is testing who's intellingence? :smile:
they are clever little things, aren't they?
Greg