• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Meet Walter!

Walter arrived about 2 or three hours ago; I acclimated him, then set him loose. He's been exploring a lot, I'll post a pic when I can get a decent one; the ones I got are poloroids and didn't develop well. Feels so geed to have an octo again!! :biggrin2:

tjohnson

Wonderpus
Registered
OMG, I just looked at the Octo DB, and realized that Walter and my octo Crazy legs are brothers, and from the same clutch or at least tank. I got Crazy Legs last monday from octopets also. How cool :biggrin2:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Welcome to Walter!

So we have octo siblings, another generation - lets call them the August 2004 bimac siblings, Walter and Crazy Legs, and follow them through their lives.

We've done that with our first generation of bimac siblings in early 2003, then the 2004 bimac siblings.

So, you both have to promise to keep us updated!

Nancy

tjohnson

Wonderpus
Registered
No problem, I just went home 5 minutes ago to see Crazy Legs, and he is so comfotable now, which seemed have come over night, he is not walking on the glass when you put your finger up to it, and he is freely walking around the tank.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Ooops, Travis tells me it's Crazy Legs, not Happy Legs! So I went back and changed my postings.

Nancy

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHF8

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak