Meet Biddle

that is the most beautiful Octo i have seen, great job at caring for him. I believe the love and affection and the attention your giving him really makes the differance. would like to see more pics, your pics are awsome! this makes me want a larger species bad! I am gonna get one as soon as i can, lol

again great job! and thanks for sharing all those pics and info.

Mark,

Thanks! I'm one of the obsessed octo owners although I must say I think once you have experienced them you are hooked!!! Couple pics from tonight. He's very happy with the increased filtration but has been off feed a few days. He may be sick of scallops so we are running to the bait or seafood store tonight.

RIP Biddle....Unfortunately this will be the end of the pics. I woke at 2am and found he had passed. He had stopped eating Friday and I was worried but not. A very unusual octopus that I will miss, very much.

RIP Biddle, certainly a candidate for "most photogenic octo" :angelpus:

Carol,

So sorry to hear about Biddle - he's been one of my favorites and we've all enjoyed the photos of his spectacular colors and textures. Guess we'll never know what species he was.

You have him a wonderful home and have recorded his life so well in photos.

RIP Biddle :angelpus: You will be missed.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back