Let's play... 6 degrees to a ceph!

-I'm assuming that Jeffrey Hunter played Jesus, or one of his buddies
-some folks believe that Jesus is the son of/is god
-some folks also believe that god created cephalopods

or

-Jesus = son of god
-Friedrich Neitzsche proclaimed that "God is dead" and suggested the 'Übermensch' (Superman) to fill that void (or something like that, I'm not drunk now so I might be way off)
-Christopher Reeve played Superman in Superman with Gene Hackman
-Hackman in Runaway Jury with Dustin Hoffman
-Hoffman in Sphere

Shirley Temple (better with vodka!)

- shirley temple was in heidi
- a different version of heidi interrupted a football game involving the raiders
- john madden once coached the raiders
- madden with keanu in The Replacements
- Matrix

How about Dwight Yoakam?

Jeffrey Hunter played Capt. Christopher Pike in the pilot episode of Star Trek 'The Cage' in 1964(ish).
Someone in a wheelchair playing Pike met Bill Shatner in the episode 'The Menagerie'.
Bill Shatner arranged to transport two humpback whales from 1986 to the 23rd century in ST:IV.
Humpback Whales share a common ancestor with Sperm Whales.
Sperm Whales, of course, eat squid.

Does that count? Or do I win a Geek Oscar with that one?

How about Donald Rumsfeld?

ok... that didnt work... victor wong was in big trouble in little china, the golden child, the last emperor, and seven years in tibet among others....

heres a softball... John Amos

that didnt work either.... john amos was in die hard 2, coming to america, ricochet, roots and of course, Good times.....

how about James Gandolfini?

Max von Sydow's niece Amy was in some of my German courses in college. Does that count? No? OK...

Max von Sydow > Strange Brew > Rick Moranis
Rick Moranis > Ghostbusters > Sigourney Weaver
Sigourney Weaver > Galaxy Quest > the squidlike Thermians played by Missi Pyle etc.

:heee:

Very 8).

You can actually stop at Strange Brew, y'know. There's mention of an octopus being thrown on the ice when the McKenzies are clowning around in Brewmeister Smith's control room.

um... said:
Gandolfini in True Romance with Brad Pitt

actually both james and brad were also in the one julia roberts movie i can stomach... The Mexican

One note to promote the health of the game though... if you solve one, toss one out....

Let's see if i can kick start things.....

In honor of Tani's return from the the Ethers, i picked someone i think she might approve of....

Oded Fehr

OK.

Oded Fehr in The Mummy with Rachel Weisz
Weisz in Enemy at the Gates with Bob Hoskins
Hoskins in Who Framed Roger Rabbit with a toon octopus bartender

Uh, Steve Zahn?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back