• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

L'Chaim!

OctopusV

GPO
Registered
Well, I just want to wish a Happy Hanukka to all us "Non-Gentiles" here at TONMO! When the sun goes down, the lights go up!

OctopusV

GPO
Registered
Thanks for the replies! Festivus huh? Never heard of it, I'm an atheist, but Judaism is a race, not just a religion, anywho,

Cheers!
L'Chaim!
Shabat Shalom!

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
MERRY TEUTHMAS!!!!

Festivus is a holiday that George Costanza's father made up, where he would get out a large pole and everyone would tell everyone else why they hate them. :santa:

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
Happy Christmas to all and have a Great Hogmany!

I intend to, I finally got rid of my thesis!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Thanks to all at Tonmo for helping with the prevarication and keeping me sane (marginally!).

Have had a few :wine: to celebrate and feeling mellow :biggrin2: !

J

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
Congratulations! Good stuff, Jean.

I've had a few :wine: , too. The most recent one will be a toast in your honour. I've also just discovered that we do, in fact, have olives in my kitchen, so a few celebratory :glass: may be in order.

:biggrin2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kezrah

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak