L'Chaim!

Thanks heaps everybody :oops: Sooooooooo glad that's over (although I am reminded......often.......by my supervisor that I now have to write papers :bonk: :bugout:)

I've climbed out of the wine bottle just in time for the christmas rush and summer season at the aquarium!!

J

This is actually a really good suggestion Melissa. Electronic copies of people's theses online (in series of manageable pdf files). I had thought of doing this with mine, or the memoir online, but I don't know what sort of memory is involved (not my rapidly diminishing recall, but that of the site). The word file was monstrous (120Mb I think), but that was in Word, with a ton of embedded images; it could be reduced in size quite considerably.

Hmmmm. Suggestions anyone?

Melissa said:
Jean, after you've recovered, will you let us read it?

Melissa

Yikes, :bugout: you know not what you ask! It's HUGE, 300 odd pages and over 60,000 words. Maybe I can transfer it to pdf (not sure how mind you) or when I recover more fully I could write a synopsis.

How big a file can be attached anyway??

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back