"Killer Squid" on Discovery!!!

Im sure if the fishermen provoke a feeding frenzy the the docis will be dangerous. But it is not like we are anything other than a prey item of opportunity. if they looked on us as a prey item then they would swarm beaches at sunset.

i can see it now- loads of stoned tourists pulled down to a watery grave to feed the old ones.............

Still big squid that might eat you - way cool.

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Wow, bigGdelta - you just described my evil dream come true! I, of course, would be safely on the beach watching the whole squid/bather scenerio while sipping my martini.:glass:

spring break would be a lot more exciting. I can see the research papers now tequila flavor and squid feeding response ( to lime or not to lime, that is the question). Luckily the ocean will pre salt them.

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
erich orser said:
I, of course, would be safely on the beach watching the whole squid/bather scenerio while sipping my martini.:glass:
Hello Erich,

Because I've just had a boilermaker, "squid/bather" read first as "squid/batter." Now I have an image of tempura-ed tourists being snacked on by Humboldts. Only another boilermaker can banish it.

:beer:

Cheers,
Clem

Clem said:
Hello Erich,

Because I've just had a boilermaker, "squid/bather" read first as "squid/batter." Now I have an image of tempura-ed tourists being snacked on by Humboldts. Only another boilermaker can banish it.

:beer:

Cheers,
Clem
with lime and tequila in the batter no less

Cameo

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
I Think

I think it would be an educational experience to be in a tank with one..
Given that there be a close escape door when needed!

Latest Posts