HsiehLung Cuttle Fish Tank

seem the picture of the mother link got cut so here it is again
also my 4 egg has hatched no deaths yet *fingers crossed* the 4th is almost as big as my biggest one or maybe a bit bigger waiting for the 5th one to hatch
the mysid i had in breed net have released their egg in the net so there some baby mysid for them to eat :biggrin2:
i looking at setting up a wireless webcam to my computer so i can view them where ever i am.

n577105600_3418194_7577.jpg

well all of them hatched the last one is the biggest and is eating already :biggrin2:
the others have started to eat too but a bit slower.

they on mysid and a.pods.

i also realized the heater was not on ... so the water been cold for who knows how long but now the heater is on they starting to move alot more are more active :biggrin2:

i still looking into a small mysid farm for my cuttle fish and future babies if i get anymore :wink: as there is no one doing this is australia and its very hard to find live foods unless you catch them yourself

false alarm .... they were hidding at the top but both are kinda float look like lack of energy i think they on the verge of death but i wont give up >.< !

ok now its a really sad day =(

after coming back and i bought them a new plastic breeding box so i can view them easier but i found one of the bigger one stuck under the net ... dead =( ....... i dont know if it was crushed it killed and just laying under there or just died ....

RIP

and just to make it worst the smallest one who i thought was just floating ... was really already dead .....

i guess this would of happened but 2 in one day just a bit hard :frown:

i wont give up with the rest i hope they can teach me for the next lot if i get another chance

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back