• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Howdy!!!!!

Octowanabee

Cuttlefish
Registered
HEY

I AM QUIT NEW TO THIS OCTO THING BUT HOW IS IT GOING.. I AM HOPEING TO GET A TANK UP AND RUNNING SOME TIME SOON, AND START ON AN OCTIE. IF ANY ONE HAS ANY SPARE PARTS OR KNOW WERE I CAN GET A TANK THAT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED..

:smile: WANABEEOCTO

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi and welcome to TONMO.com! :welcome:

Hey, we can't always respond right away, but everyone does get a big welcome.

Nancy

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
Octowanabee said:
HEY!!!!

Where is my welcome every one else got one :frown: :frown:
:welcome:

happy now? Jeez, some people are so impatient...:boohoo:
I'll leave tank advice to those in the know...

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
:welcome: Another Canadian!!! We've actually got quite a few members from your neck of the woods. Maybe you can Pm them and see what they've done for equipment etc!

Enjoy!!!

Carol

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Howdy! and :welcome: to TONMO.com!!

Well if you're looking for a tank the perfect place to start would be at your LFS. Also check out the ceph care articles on the site

DocFrye

O. vulgaris
Registered
Octowanabee, hello. Do you have any saltwater tanks running now? What kind of experience do you have with aquariums?

Octowanabee

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hey doc,
i have no experince at all except ate an octopus once i am rilly just trying to get started.. i am looking into getting a tank soon and getting it stared on the 3 month + cycle. i have read lots and am rilly looking forward to an octo, but i no that there is alot in need to learn befor i go ahead with that. one questin taht i have is will a fresh water tank work for salt water?? i rilly appeciate your responces i need all the info i can get

Your humble admirer Octowanabee

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HissHisss

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak