• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Hi

Hookem

Hatchling
Registered
I am a new member from west Texas. I just got my bimac from octopets today and figured that I would register. I have been coming here for a while. Great and informative site guys

Hookem

Hatchling
Registered
Acclimation went fine. He scurried to the rocks and is in hiding now. I have a 75 gallon aquarium with N.O. lighting and a 20 gallond sump. There is about 60 pounds of LR and I am using a berlin skimmer in my sump. It has been up and running for years. I will get some pictures as soon as he starts to venture out more.

Keith

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi and welcome to TONMO.com! :welcome:

Glad all has gone well with your little bimac. That's a nice-sized tank for him, too.

West Texas is certainly far from the ocean! Guess you're going to have to have your live food shipped in, like I do in Dallas.

Nancy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak