• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hi

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
HI,

I'm a guy in his highschool graduating year who happens to love things with tenticles. I have loved marine life since I was five and have always had a strange fascination with octopus and squid. I want to study Marine Biology in University. Anyway, this site rocks, I should have joined this site years ago!

:biggrin2:

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Well, welcome to Tonmo!! Glad you joined up...and don't worry, this year should be a real trendsetter, so you got on just in time!
greg

Yo

Hey GPO. This website has everything. Really.

Feel free to add input, no matter how strange, to our characteristically wierd conversations.]

May your future be bursting with cephs and coffee,

Squidman

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hi GPO87!

Welcome to the squishiest site on Earth! This should, in fact, be a banner year!

Erich

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conor Henry

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak