• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hey everyone

Scuba Kid

Cuttlefish
Registered
Well, I've been a member of TONMO for a while, but was just a lurker. Love reading around this site....full of awesome information.
I figured it was time to introduce myself...
My name is Katie. I've been keeping fish (both freshwater and marine) for 12 years or so. A few years ago I got my first octopus....a bimac I named Ozzy. He was wild caught and I suspected he was quite old when I got him. I had him for about a year and a half and he was a terrific pet.
I've always thought about getting another one....and am finally acting on that. I am planning on getting another Bimac (which I will name Octavious). :smile:

Well, that's me. Awesome site, have always loved it. It truly is an excellent resource!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grantbey

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak