• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Giant Stuffed Squid !

modernsquid

Hatchling
Registered
I don't have a pet squid but i wish i did. So i made one.
The squid has a website at http://www.myspace.com/archibald_dux

Hope you guys enjoy, as i read this site often but have never posted!

Attachments

• conv_302407.jpg
    conv_302407.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 231

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Hello Modernsquid,

:welcome:

This raises an obvious question: in a cage match between your squid and the crocheted Architeuthis, who would the victor be?

My money's on the East Coast set.

Phenomenal work, Modernsquid.

Your fellow Manhattanite,
Clem

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Modernsquid,

I'm going to go ahead and link to your site, here:

Modernsquid.com

You make these squid on commission, then? Must be quite a sight when you deliver one via taxi. Were you also responsible for the Best logo?

Cheers,
Clem

dub_doctor

Blue Ring
Registered
Wow! That's definitely the best stuffed squid I've ever seen. I hope you don't mind me adding it to squidblog.net:

That is one totally awesome squid! Hey folks, I can still write "totally awesome" with a straight face (almost) even if I did just turn 65!:mrgreen:

modernsquid

Hatchling
Registered
Yup, they are on comission. We also have 3 foot ones for less money that we're going to get onto the site soon.

And yes, i did The Best logo as well. Squid infatuation filters into every part of my life... hah.

I'm glad you guys like! He's very comfy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasjedlicka

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak