• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

First Pic of Jetta's Babies

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi all,

As you know now, Debbie (dbbga) is letting me have 6 of Jetta's babies to attempt to raise - thanks, Debbie!

We both know that the chances of seeing any of these babies through to maturity are slim, but I'll try my best. I'm turning the babies loose in a 19 gallon mature tank teeming with amphipods. (and thanks to Colin, for encouraging me to take on this project!)

These pics were taken by my husband Bill of Jetta and the babies in Debbie's tank. One shows Jetta, another Jetta and the containers with the babies, and the third shows a baby. These are the first published pics of Jetta's babies! :smile:

Nancy

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
OUTSTANDING SHOTS!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for coming over getting your babies and PLUS a HUGE THANK YOU to you and your husband for taking such great pics of Jetta and her babies...... :birthday: to all the new arrivals

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Ahhhhhh.......Jetta looked like she was trying to get her babies!!! How tiny and cute!!! Best of luck to both the new OctoMOM's!!!!!

Carol

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle Nicole

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak