• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

[Event]: Live WebCast re: Cephalopods

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Yes I missed it too. Wish I'd had a bit more notice as London is only 70 miles away and I would have travelled up. Bah!

And the museum has an enormous fantastic model of Architeuthis hanging from the marine invertebrates gallery. Double Bah!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Too bad, Phil. We had good shots of the audience (small, seemed to be about 20 people), so you could have waved!

Nancy

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi all,

Just one more than about the webcast. It apparently originated from and was sponsored by The Darwin Center at the Natural History Museum in London. Previous webcasts are now in an archive online, so this one probably will be too, in time. Here is the link:

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/darwincentre/

Nancy

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle Nicole

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan