• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

dhl screwed up again!!!!

:mad: well on my 2nd attempt at aquiring an octo dhl sent it to the wrong location :mad: !!! got sent to a city 2 hours from me and they refused to send it to me!!!...8 hours later and many curse words later... it arrived at my doorstep personally delivered by a dhl manager!... anyway the new octo is in the process of aclimating and aquiring a name... suggestions would be nice... i was thinking pussy galore from octopussy... I HAVE AN OCTOPUS!!!!! :biggrin2: :lol:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
I'm glad the little bimac finally made it. I see from another post that he's already eaten something, so he seems to be in good shape.

Please let Octopets know about DHLs failures.

Maybe you should name him something that suggests a long journey. :smile:

Nancy

How did DHL mess it up two times in a row? Was the address written wrong? I think I should be getting mine next week. Should I start praying to the DHL Gods?

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak