• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Collect Call of Cthulhu

Toren

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
They've put out three Region 1 DVDs for the Real Ghostbusters, but sadly this episode wasn't on any of them.

But if you love the Real Ghostbusters like I love The Real Ghostbusters, you should pick up the DVDs they've got and maybe they'll use that cash to run off some new sets!

Volume 1: Creatures of the Night includes "Night Game*", "Lost and Foundry", "Bird of Kildarby" and "Killerwatt*".
Volume 2: Spooky Spirits includes "Ghostbuster of the Year", "Revenge of Murray the Mantis", "Drool, the Dog-Faced Goblin" and "Mr. Sandman, Dream Me a Dream*".
Volume 3: Slimefighters includes "Adventures in Slime and Space", "They Call Me Mr. Slimer", "Victor, The Happy Ghost" and "Slimer, Come Home"".

* one of my favourite episodes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustyn

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak