• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Bug fixes / Error reports

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
I *think* I fixed a problem that cropped up in the past day that was causing errors which read "General Error: Send Email Failed" (or something like that). Please feel free to post any bugs you encounter on the site here in this thread, or shoot me a PM or email and I'll look into it asap.

I'm quite certain this problem was also not related to my futzing around yesterday... seems to be one of those "when it rains it pours" kind of things.

Thanks!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Unforunately there were already three by my count:

1) Code optimization debacle
2) Data center outages
3) Email sending failures

blah :bonk:

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
well see...now you are all done with all that! :smile: The minor bugs that occur on TONMO are nothing compared to the glitches that happen to me on other sites...keep up the great work!
Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Collins

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak