[Article]: Cephalopod Tattoos

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Thanks to the respondents to our survey, I was able to put together this brief article on cephalopod tattoos, which is a popular topic with many TONMO.com visitors. Enjoy, and thanks again for the responses from folks who own them!
Cephalopod Tattoos

Last edited:
Good article, Tony. It was interesting to learn why people chose a ceph for a tattoo and how they felt about the tattoo itself. Should be an inspiration for others!

Nancy

Hope this is the right place for these. I just thought I would share my new tattoo of Architeuthis dux with everyone. Unfortunately I have to go back to get the hooks placed on the suckers of the tentacles.

What is another hour after 10 1/2 anyways? (and it did not hurt at all):lol:

Greg

Attachments

• conv_292189.jpg
    conv_292189.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 201
  • conv_292190.jpg
    conv_292190.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 212
  • conv_292191.jpg
    conv_292191.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 242
  • conv_292192.jpg
    conv_292192.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 253
Oh yeah.

My reasoning behind the tattoo was simple. The giant squid is what originally got me interested in Marine Biology when I was about 5 and the rest is history.

Greg

Although a little late...nice job on the article Tony!!

Fresh Tat, thought I would share.

I have loved the ocean since I was little, and octopus and other ceph's have always been my main focus. I just recently got this Tattoo, and it came out spectacular. I'll post another pic when its fully healed.

Attachments

• conv_296908.jpg
    conv_296908.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 232

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back