Are any of the other "Fishsupply" siblings startin

lawfish

GPO
Registered
Hey all:

Tralfaz (who has grown quite a bit lately) has clearly begun to associate me with food. Whenever I go into his room he plops up against the inside of the front of the tank and "walks" back and forth acros it flashing his "hungry" colors. The funny thing is that no matter what postition he is in he seems to keep an eye on me as if saying "hey, Food human, make with the crayfish". :roll:

Below are pics taken when I walked in the room (about 5 min ago) first you can see him come out flashing the orange spots and eyebrows (Kind of like Ollie, his sibling) Then he plops onto the front glass and in the final picture you can see him doing his food "walk".

I am curious if any of his siblings have shown any of this kind of "begging" behavior. I have a really hard time not giving him a crayfish when he does this. (He looks so cute, but I am trying to only feed him every other day :bugout: ).

George

Cool pics! Is it just me, or is Tralfaz getting really big??

(side note, I'm happy to report that FishSupply.com will soon be a sponsor on TONMO.com) 8) :octopus:

Hey Tony:

Thanks and yes he seem to get bigger every day. Every time he stretches out I'm suprised at his size. :yinyang:

George

Re: Are any of the other "Fishsupply" siblings sta

lawfish said:
I am curious if any of his siblings have shown any of this kind of "begging" behavior. I have a really hard time not giving him a crayfish when he does this. (He looks so cute, but I am trying to only feed him every other day :bugout: ).

George

Sounds like your octopus has the same behaviors as my fishsupply octopus did. Here is that begging posistion...

Hi George!

Nice Pictures!!! Aren't digitals great???

Ink deffinately does the begging thing! Kind of hard not to feed when you have this creature oozing FEED ME!!!!!! Wonder what the name of that huge plant was in that movie???

Anyway, I deffinately know when he wants food! He's grown! I can now see a difference especially when I look at pictures of his arrival. I'd say he's doubled in size! :smile:

Carol

The plant's name was Audrey II, named after Rick Morranis's love interest Audrey. :grad: Roxy does the begging thing too...all the time. I force myself to only feed her every other day since she's growing so quickly. If she stretches all her arms out she has a diameter about that of a dinner plate.

Glad to see that everything is going so well with you all and your octopus families! :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back