• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Antique Cephalopod Prints

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Hello Folks,

The holiday season is approaching, a time when children around the world wish for antique cephalopod prints. Raremaps.de has a selection of beautiful old prints, including a wonderfully dramatic engraving of an octopus engulfing a lobster, and a really funny print of a kid "entertaining" his sisters with an octopus.Click here to see the range.

Yours truly,

Bad Santa

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Thank you ....now I can just send that link to all of my relatives, and be happy with what I get...great stuff!

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
They are wonderful prints..........sometimes I think cameras make things way too easy for us (says she who is struggling to make decent drawings!!!).

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kezrah

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak