• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Another loss at Octopets

Mizu

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
looks like another 6 weekes for Ocotos from octopets
Jim told my wife that he lost 200 octos to escapism
ie they all escaped from their tanks and ran for the ocean.
FREEDOM :smile:
so looks like ill just give up on ever getting one
i TOLD you guys it would be just my luck to find a supplier and then have them suffer calamity after calamity ensuring that i never get have an Octo of my very own.

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
...we need more people to take up the challenge of breeding bimacs!!!! *he hinted* :smile:

silverarm

Blue Ring
Registered
perhaps

Well, if there's enough demand to warrant the investment, I might consider it in the future. With a good supplier for materials, it would be rather simple for me to build all my own tanks and such. Hmm, this could become a rather enjoyable long-term challange.

Might want to get my own home at that point, though. It would be rather embarrassing to have my 2nd floor apartment collapse under the weight of all that water and equipment. :mrgreen:

rcl

O. vulgaris
Registered
Wow that truly sucks :frown: I hope this bad luck does not discourage him, he does a great service to a lot of people...

Robert

H2OGirl

Hatchling
Registered
That news is upsetting...but you have to laugh about. That's the reason we all love these creatures, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak